We have once again achieved ISO Certification for SONICA. Our ISO covers 9001, 14001 and 45001, ensuring quality across our business. Our ISO certification includes 9001, 14001 & 45001; Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental.
ISO is an independent, non-governmental, international organisation that develops standards to ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of products, services, and systems and ISO Certification for SONICA is critical in demonstrating our commitment to quality for our Clients, Peers and Teams.
There are 4 key benefits for us achieving and maintaining our ISO certification:
- Identifying risks and opportunities – The ISO process ensures we identify any risks and creates opportunities for us.
- Prevent issues from reoccurring – We record and correct issues through the ISO process and therefore helps us from repeating these.
- Improving employee performance – Employee morale is improved when staff recognise that we are committed to producing a quality service.
- Using Data to improve our business – Generating Data through the process enables us to gain better insights into our business.
SONICA have been recertified in the following:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Health & Safety Management
Our approach forms part of our Code Orange Health and Safety Program led by our Health & Safety Manager Aoife Gilheany and her team, with thanks to our team and the team at ISO Quality Services Ltd (ISO QSL)