This office is our showroom, our statement of “Hey, look what we can do!” and it does that all in spades. We love seeing people’s reactions when they visit because they are just simply blown away with the ideas and concepts, the intricacies of the work and the overall finished product. In almost 20-years of fitout, I’m happy to say there is simply nothing like it anywhere else, which is what we at Sonica are all about.
Donnacha Neary, Managing Director
- 5 weeks on site
- Unique custom made trapezoidal Boardroom wall panelling
- Completely bespoke joinery throughout the entire office
- Feature operator workstation desking & storage units
- Wifi controlled lighting control system for user defined mood and colour settings
- Extensive graphics and artwork package
- Custom laid vinyl plank flooring to feature guest Reception
- Complete A/V solution to Boardroom, Breakouts and Reception.
We are delighted to showcase the completion of our new Head Office in Kingram Place, at the heart of Fitzwilliam Square in Dublin City Center.
Works commenced in January 2016 and were completed in a hugely impressive 5-week programme led by our D&B CM Colin Kirwan. Calling on our most trusted of trade contract partners, we have succeeded in creating what we feel is an office that’s truly worthy of the people that occupy it. It is everything we are as a Company: unique, unconventional, unexpected, refreshingly modern and forward thinking.
The fitout is nothing short of breath taking. Justin Treacy and Liat Greenhot of RKD Interiors have taken the vibrancy and energy of the Sonica brand and brought it to life with a myriad of individual features and wonderful ideas. From the floor-to-ceiling trapezoidal wall panelled boardroom to a 10m long 3-D snake bench with over 300 individually milled vertical components in the Ops Area, there is simply nothing like it in the City.
We can’t wait to show you around what is a great place to work and even better place to visit!