- 1 week Pre-construction
- 10 weeks on-site
- Large open plan spaces with extensive perimeter cellularisation.
- Extensive M&E & IT package with “open grid” M&E ceiling services
- Engagement of specialist contractors to facilitate works in a time restricted programme.
- Co-ordination with local teams and stakeholders on relocation deliverables.
- Cost and VE development to suit strict budget parameters.
Our brief was to strip and refit the old Anglo Irish Bank space over two floors in St. Stephen’s Green House and transform it into an expansive, sophisticated, tech-savvy office for our client’s expanded new HQ in Ireland.
Works were executed on a 10-week programme within a fully engaged, heavily trafficked, multi-tenanted building. With it’s location in the heart of Dublin’s shopping district on the iconic St. Stephen’s Green, the delivery of the finished project on an accelerated timeline formed a hugely important part of our project execution plan where the delivery / collection logistics, overall traffic management, DCC liaison, out of hours works scheduling and compliance with strict building noise restrictions all required in-depth consideration.
The Architectural Design included a substantial joinery package, multiple floor finishes, open grid exposed ceilings, extensive Client direct vend supervision and migration management. Other packages included substantial upgrades to the Mechanical, Electrical, IT and AV installations with all service works demanding a high level of co-ordinated attention to guarantee that the vision for the completed space was realised.