Moving to a new HQ in Bray, Co. Wicklow, our client EML wanted to part-with the tired look of their old offices.
- 6 weeks
- Full Design & Build
- Comprehensive Fit Out & upgrade works
- Works carried out in a live environment
- Close collaboration with the client
- Bespoke joinery requirements
- Architecturally integrated M&E
- Feature planting on walls and ceiling
SONICA was responsible to design and build EML’s thrilling and functional workplace, incorporating the company’s brand and values throughout the space.
The office consists of a mix of collaborative and individual focus rooms with the addition of breakout spaces and a presentation area, that doubles as a game room. All these bespoke elements were part of the idea to reflect the client’s vibrant spirit.