We have the best people in the industry delivering the best work for us at all times. Our teams are vibrant and dynamic and we work with the best talent to create the best finished projects.
We are SONICA and we are a family. Our close-knit team collaborate and engage together to create a strong and unified company.
We are proud to invest in our people, not because it is the right thing to do, but in the long term, it is what will continue to set us apart in the industry.
We offer a range of benefits to people joining our Team, far exceeding just a competitive salary and standard terms and conditions.
Working at SONICA means we offer the following:
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance for selected roles
- New Starter Welcome Pack with SONICA Merchandise/SWAG
- Annual Performance Bonus Scheme
- Bike-to-Work Scheme and Tax Saver Commuter scheme
- Increased Annual Leave entitlements based on length of service
Training & Career Development
- Professional Development & Training Support
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Membership Subscriptions
- Company Training Seminars/Webinars
- Charity & Fundraising activities
- Employee Recognition & Annual Awards
- Employee Volunteer Day
- Ongoing Social Activities and events
Employee Wellbeing/Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- SONICA Wellbeing & Social Committee
- Flexible Work Environment
- Company supported Family Leave Entitlements
- Onsite Zen Room
As a fast paced and growing organization, we are continuously looking for the most dynamic people to join our team, check out our latest vacancies below.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are continually innovating to engage employees in our inclusion strategies. For us, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is more than policies, programs or headcount. We understand that by having a diverse workforce, we outpace our competitors by respecting the unique needs, perspectives and potential of all our team members.
As a result, we have forged a diverse and inclusive workplace, earning deeper trust and more commitment from our employees. We recognise that inclusion in the workplace is one of the most important keys to our staff retention programme.
Read more about our Responsible Business Approach in our Corporate Responsibility section.
Employees from 10 countries
Women versus 10% industry norm
out of 11 Senior Team Members are Women
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Building Equality in Construction
As an active member of the Construction Industry Federation (CIF), we are committed to addressing equality and promoting women in the construction industry.
We are proud that we represent above the industry norm in relation to women in construction in addition to almost half of our senior team being female.