We were delighted that our Head of Health and Safety, Aoife Gilheany was named Good Egg Award winner for Quality at the annual Good Egg Awards held by QSL.
The Good Egg awards are held at Easter each year and recognises those from companies across the UK and Ireland that have been the backbone an organisation, for 2020 specifically throughout the pandemic.
The categories for the event were as follows:
- Quality Egg: Nominate the hero who has gone above and beyond for customers
- Internal Auditor Egg: Nominate the hero who has kept the management system on track
- Information Security Egg: Nominate the hero who has protected the business data
- Health and Wellbeing Egg: Nominate the hero who looks after the health and wellbeing of your team
- Most Dynamic Egg: Nominate the dynamic hero who has embraced change
Aoife was named as Quality award winner for her work supporting our on site teams and staff throughout the pandemic and ensuring their safety as part of our Code Orange Safety programme.